Co. Meath Hospital Service is an initiative using our own buses and drivers to help those who have difficulties accessing public or other forms of transport to attend health-related appointments in Dublin public hospitals.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- This service runs Monday to Friday with the following pick-up points:
|Athboy Church Car Park||07:25|
|Kells Bus Stop||07:35|
*Wheelchair users will continue to be picked up at their homes.
- This service must be booked in advance.
- This service is not a door-to-door service, it will pick up at the allocated pick-up points listed above.
- The bus will drop off at all Public Hospitals in the area.
- The bus will not reach Dublin hospitals until at least 09:00/09:30 am. Please make the clinic you are attending aware of this.
- You may bring one person with you for the appointment.
- Pick-up for return service is at approximately 12:30.
- The cost of the service is €10.
After your appointment, you will be picked up at the hospital and dropped home at your house. The return journey will take longer than the morning service but it will ensure everyone gets home safe and sound.
If you need transport please contact TFI Local Link Louth Meath Fingal at 0469074830 or 1800303707