If your question is not answered on this page or anywhere throughout our website please do not hesitate to contact us.
Yes, we accept all free travel passes.
Yes: If the service is a Door to Door service.
Not all our services are Door to Door, please call the office and we will advise of what services are in your area.
Yes, all our buses are accessible and our drivers and passenger assistants are all fully trained.
Yes, the service is open for everybody to use.
- We accept Free Travel Pass
- We pick up door to door on request
- If a regular service is needed in your area, we will provide one
- We will plan our service to suit you or your community
- We welcome new passengers
- We appreciate feedback
- Our vehicles are fully accessible
- We have rigorous safety checks
- Every seat has a seat belt
- We have trained drivers
- We have trained passenger assistants
- Weekly services to access pension, shopping and hospitals etc.
- Services to access active retirement groups.
- Services for groups to attend activities.
- Cinema services from rural areas.
- Daily services to access education, employment and training.
- Services for disability groups.
- Individual services to access health appointments.
- Older people
- Young people
- Parents with children
- People with disabilities
- Community groups
- People attending work
Local Link Louth Meath and Fingal is the community transport programme service for the counties and beyond. It was established by an appointed committee (Meath Accessible Transport) under the Rural Transport Programme (RTP)